Available in your local pharmacy, supermarket and online at:
Scholl GelActiv Work
Why use Scholl GelActiv Work? It is developed to effectively absorb shocks and help reduce the excessive pressure being put on your feet for a long period.
- All day shock absorption especially on hard surfaces
- Impact cushioning for heel, knees & ankles
- Sole-shape design for all day comfort
Ways to help prevent tired feet:
- Wear shoes that fit well and provide appropriate cushioning and support
- Move around frequently to facilitate circulation
- Sit down and put your feet up when on break
- Maintain optimal body weight
GelActive Technology: GelActiv technology provide superior shock absorption & cushioning performance* (*vs not wearing insoles) with the ergonomically designed gel insert integrated in the insole. GelActiv is effective in absorbing micro shocks and helps in reducing the excessive pressure from daily activities.
SoleShape Design: The Scholl GelActiv insoles help reduce excessive pressure under the foot by having an efficient design lay-out of contact areas and pressure distribution.
Directions for use
USAGE ADVICE To clean, simply wipe with a warm soapy cloth (do not soak).
DIRECTIONS - Trim to fit if necessary. Cut along the outline that matches your shoe size or use the original insole as a guide. - For best results, remove existing insole and replace with Scholl GelActiv insoles with the Gel side Down. Replace the insoles when showi